Help Me Choose
The Fastest Way to Get Started
- Start by selecting the Shozam Lite Edition trial. This is the easiest to use. You will be able to move through the program quickly to get an overview of how it works.
- Next time select the Shozam Business Edition. This Edition has all tabs visible and will allow you to explore all the features that Shozam has to offer.
- Find the Edition that's right for you. After you've finished with the Trial version, check out which Edition includes the feature tabs you need. Go to: Tabs Available by Edition
For a brief description of each Shozam Edition, see the Product Family on the sidebar. Each Shozam Edition builds on the previous one. For a feature matrix, go to: Compare Products
Shozam Lite Edition
For people who want a beautiful web gallery, but don't want to spend a lot of time or money to create it. The software's user interface is streamlined, so you don't bother with options you don't want.
Get this Edition for:
- Fast, easy gallery creation
- Affordability, with great results
Shozam Express Edition
For people who want to go beyond a photo gallery and add video clips, music, narration, captions and descriptions to their web galleries.
- Multimedia content (audio, video)
- Control image quality
- Control image cropping
- Display high resolution images
Shozam Advanced Edition
For photographers and other professionals who want a lot of gallery customization and image control options, or want to easily integrate a photo gallery into an existing web site.
- Copyright protection
- Built-in Theme Editor
- Display photos on maps
- Include links to external pages
Shozam Business Edition
For people who want to make money from their web galleries or use the program's HTML customization options.
- Integrated shopping cart
- Make money with ads on your site
- Add your custom HTML code
- Control search engine optimization
Shozam BusinessPlus Edition
For web designers who want to generate professional client web galleries, but don't want to disclose their creation tool.
- Create "white label" galleries